From Monday March 8th:
The Government 'Stay At Home' direction (See below) remains unchanged. The clubhouse will remain closed to all members for whatever reason. Members are asked to not use their keys to open up the club house. In the unlikely event that you need to enter the clubhouse for any reason, please contact a committee member.
- People must not leave home without a reasonable excuse (for example, for work or education purposes). If travel is necessary people should stay local and look to reduce the number of journeys.
- The list of reasons that people can leave their home and area include, but are not limited to:
- work, where they cannot reasonably work from home
- accessing education and for caring responsibilities
- visiting their support bubble – or childcare bubble
- visiting hospital, GP and other medical appointments
- buying goods or services that they need, but this should be within their local area wherever possible
- outdoor exercise. This should be done locally wherever possible, but people can travel a short distance within your area to do so if necessary (for example, to access an open space) attending the care and exercise of an animal, or veterinary services
- maintaining second homes, caravans, boats and other assets is not generally a reasonable excuse for leaving home. However, people may leave home to secure their second home, caravan or boat in order to avoid it posing a risk of harm/injury to themselves or others.
From Monday 29th March
The toilets can be used on a one in, one out basis, but the showers remain closed. The first floor of the clubhouse and the bar will remain closed.
From Monday 12th April
We may open the bar and provide a table service on the balcony for groups of up to six. Showers remain closed.
From Monday 17th May
We may open the bar and provide table service both indoors and on the balcony. Showers remain closed.
From Monday 21st June
A full bar service will be available. Showers will be reopened