Venue: the Clubhouse, 1930 hours for 2000 hours. All voting members (Single and Joint members over the age of 18 (Rule 2.1) are invited to attend.
Key dates in the lead-up are:
- 1/10/2019 Start of the Club’s new Financial Year, Membership Renewal payments for 2019-20 become due on, but not before, this date.
- 11/10/2019 Latest date for Ordinary Members to lodge Motions for consideration by the Committee as to whether or not they should be included in the AGM Agenda (Rule 7.1.h., AGM minus 42 days), This is to allow due time for Committee consideration. (The next following Committee Meeting is 14/10/19). Written communications are to be marked for the Hon. Secretary’s attention and placed in the Club post box by the due date.
- 25/10/2019 Latest date for Secretary to post the formal Notice of the AGM, the Agenda, and the Nominations List, in the Clubhouse (Rule 7.1, “at least 28 days prior to the date of the AGM”).
- 15/11/2019 Early Bird Discount period for payment of subscriptions ends (AGM minus 1 week).
- 15/11/2019 Nominations for the Committee close (Rule 4.3).
- 22/11/2019 Annual General Meeting, 1930 for 20.00 hours.
- 31/12/2019 Final date for Membership Renewal payment.
All existing Committee Members are required to stand down and seek re-election if they wish to continue in post for 2019-20. Fully paid-up Ordinary Members of the Club over the age of 18 years are warmly encouraged to fill specific positions on the new Committee, whether vacant or contested. They must have been a member of the Club for at least one year and should enter their name and signature on the Nominations List, supported by the names and signatures of their Proposer and Seconder.