Date(s) - Sat 4th Jul
19:00 pm - 22:00 pm
We are trialing our procedures for the opening of the club bar on the evening of Saturday 4th July. Current regulations state that we;
- must not gather indoors in groups of more than two households (your support bubble counts as one household) – this includes when dining out or going to the pub.
- must not gather outdoors in a group of more than six people from different households; gatherings larger than 6 should only take place if everyone is from just two households.
- pubs etc. must keep a record of the names and contact details of all customers.
We have decided to provide;
- table service to three outdoor tables on the balcony (two tables of 6 and one table of four) and three tables inside for groups of six from up to two households – these will be available by the hour by booking below.
- a counter service of a maximum of two drinks in recycled and recyclable glasses to be drunk outside. To comply with our licence these must be consumed within 10 metres of the clubhouse perimeter.
in order to comply with regulations there are a few other changes we have put in place;
- a one-way system of entry through the front door and up the stairs, and exit through the fire exit.
- contactless payment only, absolutely no cash.
- members only, no guests, juniors or dogs in the upstairs area of the clubhouse.
Our procedures will be under constant review and all constructive feedback will be appreciated to help us get this both safe and right for you.
Please select the type and number of tickets below, and then complete the booking form. LSC members may log in to make a booking (optional)*.
Online bookings are now closed - no further tickets will be sold.
*Notice to LSC members: logging in prior to booking will enable you to view, edit and cancel your booking in your members area at 'My Event Bookings'.
Add to your calendar: iCal