The Exe Regatta is the biggest event of the year on the Exe and brings together beach rescuers, dinghies, cruisers and fishing boats in competition over two weekends 26/27th June and 3/4th July. This year the event is being hosted by Lympstone Sailing Club and we are holding a competition to design the mugs that will be given out as trophies for the winners of the events.
The competition is open to children 12 and under from our membership and our local schools. We are looking for an eye-catching design that links sailing, fishing and beach rescue with Lympstone.
The winner will receive a mug with their design on it. We will feature submitted designs on our website, Facebook and Instagram feeds.
- Your artwork should be no greater than A4 landscape (210mm x 297mm)
- A photograph of your entry should be emailed by 30th April 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, age and school
- Please keep the original artwork for your entry safe as we will need to use this if you are the winner.
- The winner will be chosen by the LSC committee
- The winner will be notified by 21st May 2021