ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
As previously communicated, 1/10/2021 was the latest date for Ordinary Members to lodge Motions for consideration by the Committee as to whether or not they should be included in the AGM Agenda (Rule 7.1.h., AGM minus 42 days), no motions have been received.
Notice is hereby given that the 76th Annual General Meeting will be held in the LSC Clubhouse on Friday 12th November 2021 at 19.30hrs.
- Commodore to declare the Annual General Meeting open.
- Apologies for absence.
- Matters arising from the Minutes of the 2020 AGM.
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2020 AGM.
- Commodore’s report for 2021.
- Honorary Secretary’s report for 2021.
- Honorary Treasurer’s report for 2021 and approval of 2020/21 accounts.
- Appointment of the Auditor for 2020/21.
- Confirm the President and Vice-Presidents of the Club.
- Confirm the Trustees of the Club.
- Elect the Flag Officers of the Club.*
- Elect the General Committee members for the Club.*
* The Nominations List is posted on the Club Notice board in the lobby of the clubhouse and on the Club website and will be taken down on Friday 5th November 2020 (Rule 4.2).
Nominations are invited for vacancies on the LSC Committee for; Rear Commodore, Secretary, and one/two General Committee posts. If you wish to stand for one (or more) of the positions, or propose/second someone standing, please update the list in the Clubhouse lobby or email firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- Your name.
- The position(s) you wish to stand for and contact details of your nominees.
- The nominee that you would like to propose/second.