LYMPSTONE SAILING CLUB
RULES FOR THE USE OF CLUB BOATS
Our rules for the use of the club boats are very simple:
- You must be a member of Lympstone Sailing Club and have not claimed the ‘no on-water activity’ discount.
- A buoyancy aid/life jacket must be worn at all times on the water.
- When the boat is only being helmed/crewed by junior members (Under 18) a parent/carer must be present on the wall whilst the boat is on the water.
- The helm/crew must comply with any instructions issued by the safety boat or race officers.
- When the boat is not being used for an organised club activity (Training, family sail, race, etc.) the helm, or parent/carer, is responsible for ensuring that someone land side is aware of your planned activity and course.
- All faults or damage must be reported via email (please respond to the feedback questions sent to you in your Club Boat Booking Email) or in the club log, as appropriate.
- The boat should be stowed away clean, neat and secure.
Lympstone Sailing Club